I have to plan the travel strategies for my pro athletes. They have tight travel schedules that take them all around the globe and they need to perform at the highest level once the rubber hits the runway! Its no different than a business executive who lands in a foreign country and needs to ink the deal of the century! Wanna travel like a BOSS? Want to avoid wasting the first 2 days of your trip acclimatizing to your new time zone? Of course your answer is yes. We all try to cram in so much into our travel plans to ensure we optimize every second of the trip and we don’t miss a thing. Or even worse, just so you could squeeze in one more day abroad, you convinced yourself that you could work the day after you return. If you listen to this week’s podcast you will have all the tools you need to travel like a BOSS! Tips on what to do the day you depart, what to take on the plane, strategies for staying a wake or sleeping the entire flight, first thing you do when you arrive, and how to return home and hit the ground running! Literally! I have to plan the travel for my pro athletes. They have tight travel schedules that take them all around the globe and they need to perform once the rubber hits the runway!
Here are my Cole’s Notes:
* Don’t eat unless you are in first class. It will take you as long to clear it from your system as it was designed to sit in the plastic microwaveable tray it lived in for the past few months.
* Wanna Sleep? High Carbs to promote sleep plus ZMA/CBD
* Wanna Stay Awake? High protein no carbs for alertness
* You can’t drink enough water
* If you are flying over the destinations night sleep early in the flight. Carb up and go to sleep
* Get on their eating schedule ASAP
* If it’s morning eat a breakfast that triggers your mind to think breakfast
* After dinner have a desert before bed to increase carb and help trigger sleep. ZMA
* Sit in steam room or create one by using the shower on full for 20 min. Steam helps hydrate you and helps respiration
* Eat clean low carb early in the day.
* Squint directly into the sun for 10 seconds x 3 when feeling tired.
* Scottish shower in the am! Warm then 10sec cold then warm up and repeat 3x
Use these tips and listen to episode 247 for the full story and a little Edumatainment that just may help you sleep if you are struggling with insomnia!
My 2018 Mentorship is being held Sept 12-14th at my facility in Vancouver BC. Contact me at email@example.com for more details. If you really want to come…you will find a way or create one!
Go to http://k-motion.com and check out their K-Coach and The Loop membership. You need to get the new wrist sensors if you want to master club face control with your golfers. Take the K-Vest on the range, in the bunker or out on the course. Test never guess with K-Vest!
Everyone knows by now that @travismathew provides the Coach with all his fresh gear! Check out their #TMACTIVE line of clothing for the coolest pre, post and during workout gear. If you want to look fresh to death… visit https://www.travismathew.com/
Follow the same program I use to train some of the world’s best rotational athletes? Sign up for yourself or give it as a gift! Get for $39/month at the Next Level: https://www.jasonglassperformancelab.com/subscribe/ Full follow along 16 week training program that will help you Load…and Xplode!!!!
Go to http://performbetter.com and check out their full line of functional training equipment and put “COACHGLASS” in the discount box for 15% of your purchase. Make sure you visit @mytpi http://www.mytpi.com/certification/seminar-calendar and check out our 2018 seminar schedule and get Level 1 TPI certified today!
And as always…..#DreamBig #OverDeliver #BeUndeniable Cheers! Coach Glass