STOP what you are doing! Its time to take ACTION! Things are escalating and its time to put forth a plan of action to save your business or your career. If you are a coach, fitness instructor or therapist you must take action NOW! What you do this week will impact where you will be in 4-6 months from now. I am offering up 3 options for you based on your predicament but regardless of where you are at in your business, personal finances or career you will learn a very valuable lesson if you follow one of the following scenarios.
There are 3 types of people in the World.
1. Those who react instantly and make knee jerk reactions to the situation at hand. They receive instant short term relief but quickly realize that their hastiness has created new problems.
2. Those who gather as much information as possible. Weigh the pros and cons and take short term action to elevate the pressure the situation puts them under while they plan their next move.
3. Those who take all the information. Look at the long term implications of the situation. Make plans that will benefit them in the long term at the expense of suffering short term.
There are also 3 types of situations you may have found yourself in:
1. You are an employee of a company and have been either laid off by the parent company or by means of your facility closing its doors and your clients can’t train with you for the foreseeable future.
2. You are a sole proprietor or business owner and have had to close due to social distancing requirements. You have the same outgoings as far as lease, bills and administrative costs. Nothing coming in and same amount going out!
3. You or you and your spouse have either savings or outside sources of income that will allow you to ride this out for a few months. You are going to dip into your savings or short term debt to get you through the coming months in hopes that life returns to whatever the new ‘norm’ will be.
You have 3 actions that you can take based on your situation. The action plan you choose could be the difference between a tough year that you will look back on as an obstacle you overcame or it will be the end of your job, business and possible career. In this week’s episode I give you my insight on how to attack the obstacles that stand in your way. Real life solutions to a problem which at times, seems impossible to overcome.
Coach Glass 2020 Mentorship is going online. The annual event is postponed until we are all cleared to socialize in person again. That is no reason to put your #DreamBIG on hold. If you are interested in diving deep into your brand, business or personal development. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: 2020 Mentorship
Want to improve your athletic ability using neuromuscular training? Sign up for either my LoadXplode 16 Week or High TripleXity 8 Week Programs. Both programs are comprehensive online follow along training programs, ready to help take your game tot he next level. Simply go to http://jasonglasslab.com
I want to give a special thanks to all the sponsors for their continued support of the show. K-Motion @kmotion3d http://k-motion.com has blown the doors off the baseball world with their Baseball Certification.
Perform Better @performbetter http://performbetter.com use code “GLASS15” at checkout to buy your Mace, Kettlebells and bands.
MyTPI http://www.mytpi.com/certification/seminar-calendar for upcoming dates and event. Without them I wouldn’t be able to afford the time and produce the podcast to the level we do each and every week.